Structure - Canine Growth Supplement for Puppies and Pregnant Females
Your puppies first meals are the key to their structural development for the rest of their lives. After a puppy is weaned, they are at the most crucial development stage ever. They need rich digestible protein and fat, along with nutrients that help their connective tissue and muscle develop, as well as their immune systems.
- Structure supplies these nutrients with a premium blend of ingredients. This premium blend consists of milk and egg protein from whey protein concentrate, dried casein, Omega 3 enriched pasteurized and dried whole egg, egg yolk, vegetable oil blend, probiotics, digestive enzymes, Vitamins C, E and more.
- The first months of a puppy's life is the most critical stage of physical development they will ever go through. In the wild, a puppy may nurse for months before they are weaned onto solid food entirely. When they are, it is in the form of regurgitated meat from the mother's stomach. This is almost unheard of with today's domestic dogs, because of larger and larger litters, combined with other factors, which keep mothers from being able to let the puppies nurse as long.
- Adding Structure's formula to a pregnant female's diet can boost general nutrition and health. The size and health of your puppies is a direct result of what you feed your female during pregnancy.
- 100% Human grade ingredients!
- 100% Made in the USA!
Ingredients: Dried whole egg, dried egg yolks, malto-dextrin (glucose polymers), dried skim milk, dried whey protein, safflower oil, canola oil, olive oil, calcium citrate, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate (Vit C) d alpha topherol, (VIT E) lactobacilius acidopilus, biotin.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein 28%
- Crude Fat 28%
- Crude Fiber 3%
- Moisture 5%
Structure is formulated for pregnant females and growing puppies. These guideline amounts are a starting point and you may have to experiment with your dog to find the correct amount to feed, depending on age, metabolism and activity level. In order to reach an optimal body condition, you may need to adjust feed intake. Check with your vet prior to use. When feeding structure, always provide ample amounts of fresh drinking water.
- Pregnancy 1 Tbsp / 30 lbs. Twicw / day
- Lactation 1 Tbsp / 20 lbs. Twice / day
- Puppies (>6 wks) 1 Tbsp / 10 lbs. Once / day
- Puppies (<6 wks) 1 Tbsp / 20 lbs. Once / day
- Large Breed Puppies 1 Tbsp / 20 lbs. Once / day
- Stop supplementing at 16 weeks
When feeding entire litters, mix with warm water and mix thoroughly before feeding. Structure can be fed dissolved or alone and or with dry food. With large breed puppies, stop feeding Structure at 16 weeks.