Kuranda XL PVC (Walnut) Dog Bed for Working Dogs & Pets - Smoke Cordura Fabric
is on back order
Kuranda XL PVC Dog Bed
Give your dog a lift with the orthopedic support and comfort of a patented chew proof dog bed.
Dogs are kept cool in summer months because of air circulation underneath the bed and are lifted up off cold hard floors in the winter. Our cot-style dog bed is a relief for dogs' joints and easy to clean
- Size: 44"L x 27"W x 9"H
- High strength, furniture grade poly-resin frames.
- Easy to clean, guaranteed to stand up to repeated cleaning.
- Chew proof walnut colored frame.
- Available with Smoke Color textured nylon (Cordura) fabric: Abrasion resistant high-denier nylon. This canvas is ideal for young & older dogs as it provides plenty of traction getting on and off the bed. It’s also the best fabric choice for dogs with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Keep your dog dry and comfortable indoors and out.
- Provides firm, even support no pillow or cushion can match.
- UV resistant finish on frame resists fading.
- Stainless steel fasteners for strength and corrosion resistance bed
- Tested for dog up to 125 lbs.
- Made in the USA
What makes Kuranda Beds Chew Proof?
Unlike beds which wrap the fabric around the outside of a frame making it totally exposed for a dog to chew, Kuranda beds have a patented design which secures the fabric inside a special channel in the frame totally inaccessible to dogs.
There are no corner gaps in the fabric or exposed edges that a dog could grab and chew. Kuranda dog beds are backed with an all-inclusive 1 year replacement warranty.
Why are Kuranda Beds healthier for my dog?
Elevated beds are a great relief for dogs’ joints. The cot-style design evenly distributes their weight so that there are no pressure points such as hips, shoulders or elbows that would get sore like they would have if the dog was lying on the ground. Other beds will also harbor allergens. Kuranda beds have no stuffing to collect dirt, bugs and dander so dogs that have sensitive skin or allergies often benefit greatly from this clean, foam-free design.
Stuffed Beds are hard to clean, offer little support for your dog and are very easy to chew.
Do Kuranda beds provide orthopedic support?
Elevated beds are a great relief for dogs’ joints. The cot-style design evenly distributes their weight so that there are no pressure points like they would have on the ground. No hip, elbow, shoulder etc. will become sore from the pressure of the hard ground.